Geoquip Marine is a market leading marine Geotechnical company that is pivotal to the global roll out of offshore renewable energy. Already having achieved rapid growth to date, you will join an expanding team of energetic and aspiring engineers in a rapidly growing market. You will also be actively involved in progressing the Engineering Department’s abilities and success.
This position reports to the Engineering Manager and will take charge of planning and management of all geotechnical aspects of offshore wind farm site investigations, ensuring quality results, data deliverables, and building client relationships. You will oversee and learn/expand knowledge in specialist testing both in field and onshore; advanced laboratory testing including dynamic / cyclic testing, and advanced in situ testing such as seismic CPT, wireline geophysical logging and Pressuremeter. You will also get the great opportunity to guide and mentor junior engineers not only during project work but also as a line manager. You will deliver final factual and integration reports providing site characterisation and design parameters for offshore wind turbine foundations.
To succeed in your application, you will need the following:
- Recognised qualification(s) in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology.
- 4-5 years’ experience.
- Experience of collaborating with different departments and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
And what you'll get in return:
- Annual leave provision, plus public holidays
- Pension / retirement fund contributions
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership
- We run bi-annual team building events
- We are invested in learning & development
- A really beautiful location near Cabot Circus and St Nicholas Market with access to all local amenities